Zukay Raw Vegan Probiotic Dressings
I was shopping at the Santa Monica Co-op last week when I spotted a new product in the refrigerated section. The colorful label caught my eye and I thought it was strange that bottled dressings were in the cold section. I immediately pulled the shopping cart over to inspect the label. What I saw got me very excited. All raw, vegan, no sugar, no canola oil, low fat, low calories, and with live probiotics. Could this be true? Could these actually taste good?
I visited their website and found out they have salsa and relishes, too. I had to give them a try! Check out the video for my review of 5 of the 6 flavors of dressings offered by Zukay Live Foods. One lucky reader will win a 6 pack case of Zukay dressings!
GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED
To enter the giveaway here are the rules:
1. You must live in the United States. No PO Boxes.
2. Please subscribe to my blog and enter your email address so I can contact you if you win.
3. Tell us why you would benefit from the new Zukay salad dressings.
4. Become a Fan on my Facebook page
5. Follow me on Twitter and Retweet about this giveaway (@TheBlissfulChef)
6. Join the Zukay group on Facebook
Hint: Be sure to leave one comment telling me how many things you did from the list (for example say in one comment that you have 4 entries, if you already do the things listed you can count those to your total).
A winner will be chosen on Friday March 12th. Good luck!