Betty Lou’s Review & Giveaway
We are overdue for a review and giveaway! Today I wanted to share some healthy products with you that I first discovered about 4 years ago at Erewhon Market. Betty Lou’s products are all organic, soy-free, wheat, corn & dairy-free, no refined sugar, and vegan. What more can you ask for? Oh, they taste great too!
Their new product Just Great Stuff bars is what attracted me to their booth at The Natural Products Expo. I hope this bar is available at your natural food store because it’s one of the tastier “healthy” fruit/veggie bars I’ve ever tasted!
One lucky reader is going to get a handful of all these products I reviewed above (different flavors for some). All you have to do is follow the rules below.
To enter the giveaway here are the rules:
1. You must live in the United States. No PO Boxes.
2. Please subscribe to my blog and enter your email address so I can contact you if you win.
3. Tell us, have you tried these products and why would you benefit from having Betty Lou’s products.
4. Become a Fan on my Facebook page
5. Follow me on Twitter and Retweet about this giveaway (@TheBlissfulChef)
6. Join Betty Lou’s Group on Facebook
Hint: Be sure to leave one comment telling me how many things you did from the list (for example say in ONE comment that you have 3-6 entries, the first 3 are required. If you already do the extra credit you can count those in your total, so you would then have 6 entries if you did everything).
A winner will be chosen next Friday, June 4th. Good luck!